Do you run a nontheist organization?
UnitedCoR works with more than 3,000 independent local groups, and we’re working to cultivate unity and cooperation among these groups in your local communities. We help you to provide a safe environment for discussion and inquiry as well as assistance to sustain the outreach and good work you’re already doing.
Our outreach is driven from the grassroots level, as you know the issues that matter in your area. You take the lead, and we give you the support you want to fully realise the potential of your projects. We can also put you in touch with experts who can advise your groups on any concerns they might have. At no time do you relinquish your groups’ full autonomy, nor do we ask for monetary donations: we’re only here to help you make a productive contribution and create a positive image through your work.
We can provide:
- Free media advisories (informing media in advance of events) and press releases for the events
- Tabling materials
- Fundraising resources and ideas for community outreach
- Advertise your activities and events in a variety of mediums, including our media outlets
- Free website that is maintained and administered by you or someone you know in your local area
- Connect you to speakers and other VIPs for your events
- Maintain a directory of local, national and international groups for your reference
- A free app to advertise and locate groups through cutting-edge mobile technology
We can offer free training and advice for:
- Media presentation, public relations and press releases
- Free resources from a variety of national groups
- Letter templates
- Starting and nurturing a new group or coalition
- Facilitating collaboration between local groups in the same area
- Offer national experts who can train you in:
- Group management
- Event management
- Public relations
- Attracting newcomers
We charge nothing for these services and there is no obligation or cost to your groups when joining one of UnitedCoR’s local coalitions. We look forward to accelerating and promoting your initiatives.
We are stronger together. How can we can help you? Contact us here.